Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pizza



Pizza time everyone? Yeah, i finally baked this type of thin-crust pizza instead of deep pan pizza that normally i used to bake. Thin crust pizza was originated from Italy while deep pan pizza was evolved from thin crust pizza by Americans. Call it second generation pizza? Whatever it is, pizza has been a symbol of westernisation. With the rapid growth of Pizza Hut chains and its rilvary such as Domino pizza, eating pizza has fast becoming one of our cultures.

Although thin crust pizza has not gain much popularity as compare to deep pan pizza, it does have its own unique taste that never fail to make ur mouth watery. I decided to search for the recipe from Italy (through net and translated of course, haha) and with some modifications, I finally produce my own version of pizza. With two type of toppings, 'thousand islands' and 'egg paradise', they could really match up those commercial pizza, if not better ...haha

I like the crust very much and the baking time are shorter than my previous pizza. I am sure I will bake it again and again in future.

The recipe is from Happy Home Baking (italian version.. hehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment