Friday, May 1, 2009

Home Alone


This is a long weekend and I choose to be home alone. I wake up very late, having all sorts of unhealthy food (maggi, Mc Donald drive-thru) to fill the stomach. My daily activities include reading newspaper, surfing net, watching tv. When i tired, I take a nap (it is actually not a nap but a daytime sleep due to the long duration, haha), wherever i want because the whole house is mine now, wahahaha.


Quite a long time i didn't have the moment like this, shut my mouth for the whole day (except answer to call) without having to worry if i offend anyone, do all sorts of activities without having to use my brain, eat whatever i like without having to consider other's preferance, mess up the house and clean it only if i have the mood to do so, lie on the sofa and pose any 'unelegant' posture without having anyone to eye on me... and i find out, sometimes it is really quite enjoying to be alone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment