Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fasting Month - Ondeh Ondeh


I remember the first time i did this was in a Kemahiran Hidup class and I was only a form 2 student that time. As a little girl who seldom step into the kitchen (the only culinary skill i had was no other than cooking instant noodle), I was so impressed with this easy made yet wonderfully delicious kuih especially when the gula melaka ooze from the bite.

I always wanted to make the ondeh-ondeh again and today i want to put it into an action, for the first day of the fasting month, eventhough fasting month have nothing to do with me :)
I get the recipe from Terri as i am not gifted with super memory especially after so many years. However, the amount of gula melaka i put into each glutinous rice ball is too little to impress me again. However, the recipe have nothing wrong as I didn't measure the amount of gula melaka. I think i will going to make this again, especially with the leftover glutinous rice flour and gula melaka :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment